Looking west from South Baldy, Kananskis Country

Looking west from South Baldy, Kananskis Country

Sunday 7 June 2009

Nine Hills Ride (Millarville area) again

Tara happy to be finishing the rideThis is a great fitness circuit and it's the third time I've been out in it. This time I was riding with a couple of triathletes and I was worried I'd get my fat ass kicked The third hillon the hills. It turned out to be tough going because of the wind. Natasha had already done a long open-water swim that morning, and fortunately Tara isn't yet totally happy about pushing it on the downhills, so I didn't get left behind, but it was a good pace, with a top speed of 75 kph on the fifth or sixth downhill. We managed the 40 km hilly circuit in 95 minutes. Lou came out with us and kindly took some pictures of us, in between visiting her nature photography haunts. More ride pics here

No comments: